Thanks, Jane, for doing such an amazing job, as always…
- main cotton fabric, 27″
- contrast cotton fabric, 9″
- contrast cotton fabric for “piping”, 3″
4. Remove selvage. Lay the fabric pieces on top of each other with the folded side to the left and the selvage on the right. Remove the selvage by cutting through all three fabrics.
8. Place the 3″ folded piping piece on top of the other two pieces of fabric. The piping piece should remain folded with raw edges along the top.
10. Take the bottom piece (the 9″ fabric) and fold it up and over the rolled fabric. Pin all three fabrics together. Pin along long edge.