Thoughts from Melissa of Sew BitterSweet Designs and myself, about Yuwa Japanese Fabrics:
2. unique, different
3. “outside the box”
4. soft hand, outstanding quality cotton.
5. they create designs for children + adults.
6. Yoshiko Jinzenji is an amazing abstract designer/writer/quilter. She creates quilt weight fabrics and medium weight textiles that can be used for the home.
7. Megumi Sakakibara is another incredibly unique designer who creates simplistic designs that tell a story with a whimsical nature.
8. The small prints are great for fussy cut projects.
9. the company is supportive, friendly and will work with + respect small companies
10. they have new collections twice a year, and…each collection is spectacular!
11. not every store carries them! but Contemporary Cloth does!!!
Here are “some” examples of our Yuwa + Kei Japanese Fabrics:
Here is the tote that she made:
and her latest BSB, BitterSweet Bundle, below:
Thanks for traveling on this Yuwa journey, we have many more fabrics, stop by to see them all…see our entire collection here!